Friday, August 6, 2010

Well, lets see how this goes.....

Hello everyone!

I am Sam Pugh, aka Fiddlesworth aka Captain Danger aka Samwise aka "Hey Asshole!".
If you are a complete stranger then allow me describe myself.  I am an art student at CSUCI, I paint miniatures for tabletop and role playing games as well as traditional art, listen to thrash metal as well as other random ass shit, pirate things on the internet, re-enact being a pirate in the 1650's, play pc games and collect Boba Fett merch.

Ya, I know I'm a total fucking nerd, so be it.  This blog is here to pretty much allow me to spread my nerd pride to probably all 2 of you that will follow me hahaha.  Anything cool or funny or fucking weird as hell imma post here for all to enjoy.  I'll post some work I'm doing when it arises(be it minis or art) and hopefully show you some fuckin rad music that you would have never given a chance.

Welp, here goes nothin...

No comments:

Post a Comment